Saturday, April 24, 2010

In My Mailbox

So I said that I wasn't going to keep doing all of these posts because I feel bad and I don't want this to become all about the books I get at my awesome job. BUT I am super excited about one particular book that I got this week from Little,Brown and I wanted to share my excitement. YAY! So Roger, the LB rep, was kind enought to get me an arc of... Beautiful Darkness!!! I am so excited for this book, I loved Beautiful Creatures so much and when I heard there was a sequel coming out I got so excited. Everyone should read these books, yay! Thanks Roger!


2 comments:

  1. *jaw drop* I'm going to be breaking into your home shortly. ;) Congratulations!

    Here's my IMM for the week: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/04/in-my-mailbox-42410.html

    I hope you have an awesome Sunday!
    Laura from the Bookie Bunch ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The prequel to this book got such good reviews -- enjoy!

    ReplyDelete