Saturday, March 13, 2010

In My Mailbox (4)

This week I bought The Immortal Life of Henrietta Sparks by Rebecca Skloot about the woman behind the immortal HeLa cells and what her family went through. I also picked up a bunch of books for review, however I left work early because I was sick and I left them there. So instead of posting about them, I will post about five upcoming books I am really excited to read that are currently sitting on my shelves waiting for me.

1. The Enemy by Charlie Higson

2. The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller

3. The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell

4. The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea Campbell

5. Bruiser by Neal Shusterman

So that's what I am excited about and next week I will do a double post about what books I got.

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Great list of books. Haven't read any of them. Hope your feeling better. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books
    http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2010/03/in-my-mailbox_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear that The Enermy is a zombie blood fest. So I'm pretty sure that's not for me. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finished Eternal and really liked it. Love Neal Shusterman. Hope you have a great week

    ReplyDelete